Saturday, December 7, 2019

New textbook coming in January 2020: Business Law 3/e

The final proofs for my newest textbook, Business Law 3/e, were approved by me this week. I just received a PDF copy of the front cover (subject to change before publication). This is the third edition of my very first textbook. The first edition was originally published by Irwin/Mirror Press and later by McGraw-Hill when they acquired Irwin and its subsidiaries. As such, it is special to me. This major revision and update took about a year to complete and includes a new chapter on immigration law. As is true of all of my textbooks, it is very different from the competition in tone, style and pedagogy and reflects my student-centered style as a lecturer. That is also reflected in its pricing which is a small fraction of that of its competitors. This book rounds out my current offerings with Textbook Media Press that also include Business Law and the Legal Environment of Business 3/e that provides more comprehensive coverage (45 chapters) making it ideal for both one- and two-semester Business Law and Legal Environment courses and Immigration Law and Compliance, a mini-textbook primarily intended as an inexpensive ($5.95-$12.95) companion to all business law and legal studies textbooks, including mine. I LOVE my job!


No comments:

Post a Comment