Monday, April 14, 2014

Starting April 14, 2014 most of my fiction and poetry is available through Smashwords. Kindle and paperback versions of these are still available through Amazon and paperback versions of my short story collections and poetry are also available through CreateSpace and various retailers.

In the coming weeks, Smashwords will make my titles available through Apple iBookstore, Sony, Kobo, B&N, Aldiko, and through other retailers and in other formats.

For a quick look at what’s available, please visit my Smashwords page by clicking here  (or copy the following link to your browser:  https://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/VictorDLopez) . There you will find links to my Smashwords books and free previews.

As always, I am grateful for your interest and support.

No comments:

Post a Comment